Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I'm Matt. I dropped my samsung s4 a couple feet and

Customer Question

i'm Matt. I dropped my samsung s4 a couple feet and the screen is in perfect condition.It just won't respond when i touch it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
It sounds like there is internal hardware failure from the fall.
Let's confirm first:
Power off the phone.
Hold down the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons at the same time for about 10 seconds. Release them when the Android logo appears on the screen.
Does it show the Reset menu?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
never mind josh I went to a repair shop and they said it was water damage. they cleaned it for free. can I please have a refund, because I don't want to pay $15 for something that didn't even help me.