Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Kindle book suddenly stopped working in the middle of a

Customer Question

My Kindle book suddenly stopped working in the middle of a story. It's a simple 3 1/2 X4 3/4. When I opened it today, only the bottom half had images that were blocked out by lines blocking the view. Every page I turned is the same. I clicked every icon and symbol but it won't clear up. I even charged it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me if you still have the problem.
Let me know the results please
Thank you