Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Touch Screen is moving itself, Mobile Data,

Customer Question
My Touch Screen is moving...
My Touch Screen is moving itself, for example Mobile Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS get turn on itself in the notification pane. Then I try to set the Gsensor Setting, but then also the problem appears. Phone Make and Model : Karbonn Titanium S5 Android:
4.1
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
6/4/2015
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Have you installed a custom ROM on the S5 or it is still stock standard?
No, the custom ROM is not installed.
Thanks
Just to be sure, have you completely powered off the Tablet by holding the power button down till it switched off.
Then powered it on? If not can you do this and tell me how it then operates please.
Yes, I have switched off and then turn on the phone, but then also problem starts again like it hang up and then, touch screen starts to move again and open apps or notification pane itself.
Thanks
Can you go to Settings, More, Applications Manager
Look under the list ALL for GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK
Press it and press clear data
Then restart the S5 and tell me if you still have the problem.
Let me know the results please
No, it is not solved.
ok, we will then need to reload the firmware
This will remove all data and return the device to new, but this cannot be avoid.
To do this, Go to settings, Choose Backup and reset listed under User and Backup and choose Factory data reset.
Let this complete, then setup the phone again like when you first received it and tell me if you still have the problem please.
Let me know the results please
I have also done the factory reset, then also this problem appears.
Ok, I did not see that in what you already tried,
If you have done this then It is the internal mainboard that is faulting.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out now.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the phone to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard, Android Specialist