Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My Samsung un55h6203 screen mirroring has stopped connecting

Customer Question
to my Google nexus 7...
My Samsung un55h6203 screen mirroring has stopped connecting to my Google nexus 7. It was working a few days ago.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
6/2/2015
Android Device Expert: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What type of cable are you using between the two devices?
2) What Source is the TV set to right now?
3) What exactly do you see on your TV screen?
1 wi-fi 2.tv 3.channel 5
Have you tried changing your Input on the TV using the Source button? If you're seeing a channel the TV's on the wrong source. Let me know.
I don't know if you're seeing my reply. Grab the Samsung remote and press: MENU---->Network---->Screen Mirroring. Let me know what happens.
Please check both the settings on the TV, and on the Tablet as shown below: Screen Mirroring MENU > Network > Screen Mirroring Wirelessly connect a mirroring-enabled mobile device to the TV and play the video and audio files stored on the device on the TV. Mirroring refers to the function that plays the video and audio files located on a mobile device on a TV and on the mobile device simultaneously. " To use the Screen Mirroring function, the mobile device must support a mirroring function such as AllShare Cast or Screen Mirroring. To check whether your mobile device supports the mirroring function, please visit the mobile device manufacturer's website. " The video or audio may intermittently stop depending on network conditions. Connecting via a mobile device 11 On the mobile device, run Screen Mirroring. The mobile device searches for available devices to connect to. 22 In the search result list, select the TV. The TV displays a pop-up at the top of the screen. 33 In the pop-up, select Allow to connect the mobile device. " All previously allowed mobile devices will automatically connect without needing approval. " If you select Deny, the device cannot connect. In addition, you are setting the device's connection status to Deny and it will not be able to connect in the future unless you change its connection status. To change the connection status of a denied device, Navigate to Network > Screen Mirroring > Device Manager, select the device, and then select Allow. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Let me finish my reply be patent I HAVE DONE WHAT YOU ARE ASKING. BUT IT WON'T STAY ON IT REVERTS BACK TO THE TV SOURCE .
Okay, this is a fault in the TV then. Please shut the TV off then unplug the set from power for 10 seconds and plug it back in- turn it on. Reboot your router by unplugging from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in so that it gives the TV a new IP address. Once the router reboots, try to mirror the screen again and let me know what happens.
SAME STORY IT INDICATES IT IS CONNECTING BUT THEN IT GOES BACK TO THE TV SETTING
How old is the TV please, and when is the last time the Firmware Updated?
Forget about it. I don't understand your instructions. I am more versed in the older DUMB tv's. I will call samsung and maybe i can TALK to someone.
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Would you still like assistance with this?
Please let me know
Richard, Android Specialist