Android Devices

Android questions? Ask Android device experts for answers ASAP

Droid Razr HD stuck on Motorola Logo. Trying to factory reset…

Customer Question
Droid Razr HD stuck on...
Droid Razr HD stuck on Motorola Logo. Trying to factory reset but now stuck at Triage screen which has Android with a red triangle and exclamation point
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
6/2/2015
Android Device Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That sounds as if either the phone or the Android OS on it is defective.
I suspect that the phone is defective, since it might possibly make the Android OS on it malfunction. Also, the occurrence, even once, of being stuck at the Motorola logo might indicate that.
At any rate, I don't think there's much that can be done for it, without sending it off for repair, unfortunately. A basic and crippling malfunction like that probably cannot be overcome, except perhaps in a professional repair shop.
(*If* I were wrong, and it were solely a problem with the Android OS, then it would at minimum have to be entirely reloaded onto the phone.)
Russell H., Service Tech