Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Apparently, you have an incorrect credit card number

Customer Question
for my Kindle orders. Would like...
Apparently, you have an incorrect credit card number for my Kindle orders.
Would like to fix this problem to day, but can't find a site where this can be accomplished
Paul
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Android Devices
5/31/2015
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Android Tech
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Remember when rating, you are rating my service to you. Not the answer or the this JustAnswer wesbite.
If you have any difficulty on changing the CC information, please let me know and I will walk you through it. Good luck
Ashik, Android Tech