Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Is there a driver and software that is compatible with windows 7 to tr

Customer Question

Heloo:
Is there a driver and software that is compatible with windows 7 to transfer data?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the phone and want to transfer data from my PC to phone and vice versa... Again, my phone is the ZTE model and my PC is an HO G-60 model
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HP Notebook G-60 mode laptop.. excuse me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
-530 US notebook. Just bought the phone and am trying to load my itunes and Dropbox backup data unto the ZTE android phone?
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone.Still, please click HERE depending on the model.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Phone: ZTE
model number: L3823T43P3h73530
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What on earth is the action taken on my information submitted? I can not render a determination on your work until you have done something? Please respond with results.
Expert:  Louie replied 2 years ago.
"...action taken on my information submitted..."; the "ZTE model number: L3823T43P3h73530" is reported back as a non-valid product/model. The question would be re-opened as I would rather opt out.
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another expert. Do you still need help with this?
L3823T43P3h73530 is the serial number. Can you check if there is any other model at the back (if needed, power off the hone, then remove the battery and check)? Some example of ZTE models: Blade L3, or 797C, or N9511, etc.
What's the Android version on your phone, such as 4.0, 4.1, 5.0, etc.?
What happens when you connect the phone to the computer? Does it show anything on the phone's screen and/or on the computer's screen?
Also, do you have a Wi-Fi / wireless modem / router device at home?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.