Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Kindle died and I bought a new Kindle Fire. Previously

Customer Question

My Kindle died and I bought a new Kindle Fire. Previously my Kindle and 4 other family members were linked together under "William's Kindle". How do I get this same system with my new Kindle. My husband always called someone on the phone and it was fixed immediately. I do not know the contact. Would you provide this information to me. I love my Kindle and enjoy sharing books with my family. My e-mail is***@******.***.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
All you have to do is register your new Kindle with the same Amazon account you used on your other Kindles. Do you know the Amazon account ? It'd be your email address registered with Amazon. Try it.
If you don't remember the Amazon account password, then you can either ask it to other family members or you can reset it from here --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
After resetting, register your Kindle and you will be able to redownload all your past purchased books.
The number for Amazon Kindle support is this --> 1800 3000 9009
Let me know if you have any difficulty.
Re old Kindle, have you tried force resetting it ? To do that, connect it to your computer with the USB cable or connect it to the charger for 20 minutes. Then while connected, press (or slide) the Power button for 20 seconds and it would reset unless it is an hardware problem.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.