Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer
23822421

What is the advantage of having Wi-Fi + 4G LTEI'll have the

Customer Question

What is the advantage of having Wi-Fi + 4G LTE
I'll have the antenna installed at time of purchase but do I have too have it turned on at time of purchase?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
If you don't have WiFi available because you are on the go, or at any place with no WiFi then you can connect to internet using the 4G LTE.
4G LTE is an additional cellular service that needs to be paid usually every month.
If you have any problem or any other question please click REPLY to let me know. What's the brand and model of your device? Also, what antenna are we talking about?
=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!