Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have been requested to update my 1 click account. I did this.

Customer Question

I have been requested to update my 1 click account. I did this. I went to buy a book but when I looked at my kindle it had not been installed and neither had I received an order confirmation. Please can you do this for me.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Only you can update it. You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online. Follow the steps below. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page, this website -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycdFrom Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method. When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically. If not, press and hold down the Power button on the Kindle for 20 seconds and it will reset. Then try to buy books. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.