How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITPeter Your Own Question
ITPeter, Engineer
Category: Android Devices
Satisfied Customers: 17397
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
Type Your Android Devices Question Here...
ITPeter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ordered kindle case to replace the one I have. It's

Customer Question

Ordered kindle case to replace the one I have. It's for my 7" kindle fire. It was too small need to replace it. My computer isn't working right. My printer isn't working at all. I want to return the case to finite in Lexington, ky. How do I do this. The case they sent is way too small. I ordered my 7" from your maybe 4 or so years ago. How do I go about sending it back without a printer??
Thank you
Can't open my email because of"authentication denied" can you call tomorrow and leave a message. I can't receive your email. Barb
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Barb,
If you are unable to print the return slip, you can call(###) ###-####to arrange another method to return the Kindle.