Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Forgot password ***** to unblock tablet

Customer Question

Forgot password ***** to unblock tablet
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Forgot password ***** to unblock
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. To make sure, this is a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Right ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes CE0168
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
When you enter wrong password ***** multiple times, it should ask for the Gmail account associated with it. Use the Gmail password ***** reset the password ***** login to that Tab.If that didn't work, then the only option to get in to the tab is factory-reset. There is no other way to override the password ***** if the Gmail option didn't work. Factory reset will erase everything from it and return it to new (like Out of Box). Follow the steps below to factory reset it;Turn off the TabPress and hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for 5 secondsAndroid system recovery will be loaded now (if not, restart and hold down Volume Up, Home and Power button at same time)Select wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Home/Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.Then select reboot system nowThat should factory reset the tablet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
After factory reset, you can register it with the same Google account you used on it, so all your contacts, notes, calendars etc will be downloaded/synced back to your tab. Let me know if you have any difficulty.