Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Try to register a new kindle to the same email address.

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/16/2013
Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

On your computer, please go to Amazon.com website. Log into your account using the same email address and password. Can you get in?

no

Thanks Barbara.

That means the password XXXXX be incorrect. You will have to reset your Amazon password. Please click on the Forgot password XXXXX and follow the steps to reset your Amazon password.

When done, please use your email address and new password XXXXX register your new Kindle.

Please reply back if you have any troubles or questions. Otherwise, kindly rate my answer so I can get credit. Thank you!

Nick

Can not find Forgot password.

Barbara,

Please CLICK HERE to go to Password XXXXX page. Enter your email address and follow the reset of the steps to reset your password.
Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist
Nick H.
Nick H.
Nick H., Android Specialist