Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com,
My name is Nick. I will assist you with your Android issues.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that I am not getting credit until you rate my answer 3 rating or higher. You are rating my service, not site-issues or the outcome/nature of this question.
I am sorry that you are having problem with your screen lock issue. Do you have the Google/Gmail address and password associate with this phone?
If not, we will have to reset the phone back to Factory Reset.
If yes, we can use this method to unlock your phone:
- On your computer, click HERE and log into your Gmail/Google account.
- Click Install button and pay the app.
- Select your phone on the list and click Install button.
- Check the top left corner of your phone. You will see that the app will be pushed to your phone.
- Wait until the app is downloaded and installed.
- When done, connect charger to your phone to activate bypass.
- If activated, you will see the Activate button comes up. Tap Activate button and tap Remove Lock password.
- Your phone should be unlocked. Go to Privacy to change/remove the PIN lock code.
Please let me know if this answer will work out. If not, PLEASE DO NOT RATE MY ANSWER YET! Reply to me by clicking on the Reply to Expert button so we can continue to work on this issue.
If my answer worked, please rate my answer GREAT SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credit for my time. Tips and bonus are VERY APPRECIATED!