Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Android tablet wont open Goes from green to white android

Customer Question
Android tablet won't open Goes...
Android tablet won't open Goes from green to white android & that is it
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Android Devices
5/27/2012
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 5 years ago
Richard, Android Specialist

RichieMe :

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

RichieMe :

What is the make and model of the tablet?

Customer:

Android OS 2.3 Mi7

RichieMe :

do you have a make and model of the device please? as this is the software version

RichieMe :

Is it a Samsung, Asus?

Customer:

Wi fi Gingerbread ?

RichieMe :

no sorry, but we can do these steps

RichieMe :

First, can you hold the power button down on the device until it turns off

RichieMe :

then press the power button to try to start it please

Customer:

ok

RichieMe :

How did it go?

Customer:

it stayed on the white android

RichieMe :

When did this start, and where did you purchase the device from (and how long ago)?

Customer:

Bought it used from ebay just received it

RichieMe :

ok, it looks like the memory is damaged on the device

RichieMe :

This is most likely why they have been selling it

RichieMe :

I can only suggest that you attempt to get a refund for the device

Customer:

Should I just return it

RichieMe :

but with this problem, it is related to hardware sorry

RichieMe :

Yes,

RichieMe :

You have been sold a faulty product sorry

Customer:

Thank you

RichieMe :

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know

RichieMe :

and please remember to click Accept and take care

Richard, Android Specialist
Richard, Android Specialist