Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How to reset Vizio tablet?

To unlock your tablet, you will have to perform a factory/hard reset of the device.

Performing a hard reset will DELETE ALL DATA and reset the tablet back to the state before you turned on the device for the first time.

To perform factory/hard reset please follow those steps:

1. Powered off your tablet. Not just in sleep mode. {B]

2. Press and hold both the Volume UP and DOWN buttons at the same time. You may find it easier to hold the tablet in the landscape position on a table or on your lap while you hold down both buttons.

3. Press and Hold the power button until the tablet buttons light up. It will take a minute to happen, but when they do immediately let go of the power button ONLY. Keep holding down both the UP and DOWN volume buttons. You only have a second to do this otherwise the tablet will continue boot up as normal and you will have to start again from step one.

4. After a bit of holding down both volume keys the screen will show the Vizio logo. Then the logo will change to a TRIANGLE with an exclamation mark.

5. Now you can let go of the volume buttons.

6. Tap the home button to pop up the boot recovery menu. Follow the instructions to reset your tablet. Pressing the up/down volume buttons allow you to scroll up and down the list. A quick press on the power button will accept your selection.

7. Wait for the tablet to come up.

Read full interaction below »

I forgot my Vizio tablet password. What can I do?

5/4/2012
Android Device Expert: Kriptokrit, Technician replied 5 years ago
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician

7. Wait for the tablet to come up.

Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Technician