Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I delete books from my galaxy tab by Samsung?

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Android Devices
12/20/2011
Android Device Expert: Answers by Eric, Developer replied 6 years ago
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Which app are you using for the books?

Amazon kindle

Ok great, to remove any book from the Kindle app(remove it from being downloaded on your device, and from being on the home screen of the app), just press and hold your finger on the book until a menu pops up, you can then choose to remove it.

If you have any further questions or this solution does not resolve the issue, please feel free to ask.

Please press the Accept Button if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time Assisting you. Keep in mind that JustAnswer does NOT pay me salary and only by you pressing accept am I compensated! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!

Positive Feedback & Bonuses are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!! Visit HelpWithAndroid.com and bookmark the page so you can get me directly with any questions in the future.

I need to delete books in my archive. When I hold down on the book I want removed, this pops up Go to last read, go to begining, download to home, shelfari book extras. Nothing about deleting. Now what

The only way to remove an item from the Archive, is to log into amazon.com and remove it from your account. You cannot remove something from the Archive as its simply a list of the books you have attached to your account, so you need to actually remove them from the account to remove them from the archive.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer