Unfortunately you will have to perform a factory reset of the device. This is the ONLY way to get access to the phone again.
As long as you have a Google account synced to your device, your contacts, calendar, etc. will be re-synced to the device after you run the initial setup again and can log back in using that same account(also the data must have been synced previously).
As far as any data that is stored on the SD Card(images, music, etc.), it will not be erased. Only the phones internal memory is formatted.
To complete a Factory Reset follow these directions:
- Remove the battery.
- Replace the battery but do not power the device on.
- Hold down the Volume UP and Home buttons then press the Power button for four seconds. Release the power button but DO NOT release the other buttons.
- Your phone will boot into hboot mode.
- Follow the instructions on screen to navigate through the options.
- Select Clear Storage or Wipe Data / Factory Reset.
- Confirm your choice by pressing the power button or Home button.
- Now confirm your choice.
- When the device reboots, follow the on screen instructions to setup your new device.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
If not and I have helped you today Please press the Accept Button
so I am credited for my time Assisting you! Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it!Positive Feedback & Bonuses
are not necessary but ALWAYS appreciated!!Click here
and BOOKMARK this page to get me directly with ANY Android questions in the future! HelpWithAndroid.com