Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I need someone to work on a Deere 4400 gas combine.I have…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to work on a John Deere 4400 gas combine.I have changed plugs but it will not start. It was not ran last year. My cell is(###) ###-#### John

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where do I find that on the machine?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

I know nothing about it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/3/2022
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 5 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline at 3 pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2 pm CST for the day

• Did you check for spark at the spark plugs?, I suggest doing that.
  • If you have spark at the plugs, spray starting fluid into the air filter to see if it starts.
  • It may have a clogged carburetor.
I hope this helps you.

DoneI want a mechanic not advice

I am a mechanic for 40 years, Gas, Diesel, and Propane.

Are you saying looking for mobile service?

if yes, what is your zip code?

46011

Indianapolis Heavy Duty Truck & Equipment Repair Service

Call(###) ###-####

AG tractor work