Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My Kubota BX2350 will not go forward or reverse. Just

My Kubota BX2350 will...

My Kubota BX2350 will not go forward or reverse. Just happened will I was using it today. I've taken to belly mower off, but I can see anything broken. The forward/reverse pedals move freely.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kubota Model BX2350, S/N 65818

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Agriculture Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

It runs fine. Using it when it suddenly stopped moving forward. Will not reverse.

9/8/2021
Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to give the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. Who am I helping today?

Does the tractor have an FEL front-end loader, and does it work well?

Do the rear 3-point linkage arms work well and can lift a load?

Tractor off, have another press the F and R pedals, can you see the linkage moving the arm connected to the side of the transmission?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm Ginny, helping my husband. I need to ask him.FEL not attached, but worked yesterday. 3- point works. Can't even see where the arm is supposed to be connected, but it moves freely.My (80 year old) husband doesn't text. Could you possibly call him?

Thanks, Ginny

You will need to lay under the tractor and or look under the seat to start at the pedals seeing that linkage move. Then follow that rod back to the transmission.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Rod is loose and is not connected to the transmission. How should it be connected?What does the thing that connects the rod to transmission look like?

Please sit tight as I work on your question, it should be no more than 15-minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm going to try to print the diagram. Be back with you ASAP.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He said that pt #130 is broken off. He is checking to see if the transmission arm is still good.The transmission-arm is good. Is #130 metal ? Maybe we could find it with a magnet?

Yes, all of the parts are metal

can you send me a picture of 130 on the tractor so I can see what end of it is broken or missing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He said the part of the #130 that is missing is what I have circled on the diagram I'm sending separately.Sorry, I'm old. I can't figure out how to attach the diagram and respond to this message. Is #130 one piece? The part perpendicular to the piece that looks like an extension of #120 is gone.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't know if you got the diagram or not. I sent it from my computer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not get any numbers.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, now I see it. I assume the part is available from a Kubota dealer or online. Thank you so much for all your help.Sorry, now I see it. I assume the part is available from a Kubota dealer or online. Thank you so much for all your help.

Yes, you can get it from either.

Glad to help. In the future, if more help is needed from me. Open a new question at www.justanswer.com then write "For Chris-aka-Moose ONLY" at the beginning of your question.

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician