Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Nx4510 cab hst won't go forward or reverse, Kioti NX4510, I…

Customer Question
Nx4510 cab hst won't...

Nx4510 cab hst won't go forward or reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kioti NX4510, I don't have the serial number on me, perhaps it is with my loan information but it is pitch dark here.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, by myself for now. I had a "similar" issue a couple of months ago where it wouldn't go in reverse. Spoke to the dealer, he had me do something with the pedals and turning it off and on, and then it started to work. I tried to remember what he told me but have been able to replicate.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Agriculture Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No, I think this is common with Kioti's, just hoping he knows the sequence.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello?
8/29/2021
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline at 3 pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2 pm CST for the day.

Key on, push the forward pedal, hold then the reverse pedal. release, and push both pedals same time and hold

release pedals, key off press both pedals switch key to on, engine off.

I hope this helps you.