Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a new S 130 lawn tractor with electric blade control.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new S 130 lawn tractor with electric blade control. The lever to engage blade will not pull up to engage !

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Anyone there ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am asking what the issue could be the mower has less than10 hours on it and something is causing the linkage to not alow the switch to go to the engaged position !

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/19/2021
Mechanic: EricN910, Technician replied 11 months ago
EricN910
EricN910, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been a technician with John Deere dealerships for 18 years and hopefully I can offer you some assistance with your s130
I see that the yellow PTO switch will not pull upwards.Is that correct?
Its an S130 that has a black emgage switch on right side of dash
The deck engage switch should be yellow.Can you send me a picture of your switch?
1 minuetMy Bad you are correct Problem solved
Glad I could assist