Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The bucket moves up and but the tractor won't move forward…

The bucket moves up...

The bucket moves up and but the tractor won't move forward or backwards. I was pushing a bloder and it stop moving.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've tired. I checked to see if the pto is in gaged and it is. I is in gear but it won't move

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Agriculture Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Nothing I can think of

8/15/2021
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Make and model? What kind of transmission? Hydrostat or mechaical.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dk35 I think it's hydrostaticIt's my sister's tractor and I don't have the owners manual. I can't reach her right now

Kioti DK35. Do you use the right foot to change from forward to reverse? Do the pedals feel the same? Do you have the range shifter in one of the gears?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have to shift by have and clutch. It shifts and seams normal.

2wd or 4wd? Will it move in 4WD?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
4wd. She has it in gaged in 4 wd

Is there freeplay in the clutch pedal?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't think so. Let me checkThere is no resistance at all. It appears the clutch is out.

The Clutch has to have free play or the pressure plate will not fully grasp the flywheel and can wear, so tractor will not drive.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just like a stick shift truck.

With Kiote not unusual for the clutch to be out!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, she bought it used. It has 668 hrs so I'm sure that's the problem. Thanks!

Sorry!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your help

Thank you!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician