Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

A kubota l3400 with the mechanical PTO making noise.. i

split the tractor to find...
A kubota l3400 with the mechanical PTO making noise.. i split the tractor to find a both PTO cams rounded off replace both cam spring and Bolt with arm that moves the cam put it back together engaged the PTO at an idle and it rattles it if I turn the throttle up it goes away..anything I missed
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's fine when using it just at idle it rattles maybe that's normal??
7/11/2021
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Typical, as long as it does not slip under use, nothing to worry about.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thanks so much kinda figured it may be normal...I actually work as a mechanic on kubota tractor but only in it for 3 years now...

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your welcome

Signing off