Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have a model 6130M and the air charge cooler alarm keeps…

Customer Question
We have a model...

We have a model 6130M and the air charge cooler alarm keeps going off. We can’t find anything in the manual. How do we clear it or clean the filter or something. The tractor wants to shut down because of this alarm. We have 150 acres of hay down and need to know what to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

It says its air charge cooler temperature high? How do we resolve? Then it goes to high, then extremely high ad then red stop signs says shut it down.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Agriculture Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

No ma’am, not that we know of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
6/21/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. We can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. Sorry to hear you're having these troubles with this tractor and I see you have been waiting quite some time for some advice on this. This actually sounds more like it may be aftertreatment system related or you could have a problem with a sensor or wiring. The first thing I recommend doing is getting the complete fault code history that is logged in the controller on this tractor. Have it connected to John Deere service advisor diagnostic software so all of the fault code history can be identified and then investigated individually. This will also allow a technician or someone to view a live data stream in live time while communicating with the controller. If you have these warning alarms going off on the tractor, there should be fault codes logged in reference to those circuits that have detected a problem. You cannot clear and active fault code without repairing the problem first. I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks and code history if any further help is needed. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i fixed it myself

That is great news. Glad to hear you got it resolved.