Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I used the ck25 for about 3hrs parked it went back 2 days…

Customer Question
I used the ck25...

I used the ck25 for about 3hrs parked it went back 2 days later got on fired her up went into forward gear.. could not get into reverse... Finally after some perswasion it went in to reverse once it was in I could not get it back out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Don't have it on hand it is a kioti CK25 forward reverse shifter on left hand side of steering wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Not off hand

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/18/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. We can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule. Sorry to hear you're having these troubles with your tractor. Take a very close look at your shift linkage for any damage or any linkage that may be jammed or seized externally. If no problems are found whatsoever externally, the problem unfortunately is going to likely be within the gearbox itself and require disassembly for inspection and repair. Take a look at the oil condition to see if there is any traces of metal that would confirm internal mechanical problems existing. I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.