Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Do you have a fuse diagram for a deere 870. I need to

Customer Question
Do you have a...

Do you have a fuse diagram for a john deere 870

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to replace the soli oid fuse

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/14/2021
Mechanic: TomcM28, Owner replied 1 year ago
TomcM28
TomcM28, Owner

Hello, welcome to Just Answer. My name is*****'d like to help you today. I'm a user on here just like you, I come on to help when time allows. I'm sorry you're having trouble with John Deere, I'll do my best to work with you toward a solution.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would like to see a diagram of the fuse box. What number fuse goes in what spot and what each spot controls

There is a serial number break for the manuals on that model tractor. Can you provide the serial number?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
John deere 870 serial number M00870B130564

Ok, let me see what I can find for you.

Well unfortunately the image of the label for the fuse box cover is not readable online and the parts breakdown of the fuse box does not give a circuit description, only an amperage rating.

Attached is the parts breakdown and a link to the label for the fuse box cover. Part number: M803573. It's like a $2 part. I have not sourced a wiring diagram yet, and I am not positive that even that will have fuse location/description.

https://aftermarket.express/john-deere/m803573

I hope this information helps you, please respond with any questions. Thank you for choosing Just Answer!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I appreciate your time but this does not answer my question or help me

I understand, but unfortunately the information is not available. I can order that decal and take a picture of it and send it to you if you'd prefer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thanks

Ok