Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How to replace the Kubota frontloader model TL420A left side…

How to replace the...

How to replace the Kubota frontloader model TL420A left side rear axel seals

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Just a minute to find it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

21679 model TL420

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Agriculture Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.

Serielnumber is21679 model TL420A

4/13/2021
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

The number you have is the loader number, not the tractor model. Need the tractor model, and if i is two wheel drive or four wheel drive, With Kubota, more than likely you will need to pull the trumpet housing off the center housing, to get to the axles inner retainer, a nut or snap ting, that releases the axle and the shaft can be removed, to access the axle sel.

https://www.messicks.com/ku/84434?sectionId=214439&diagramId=321215

This the axle in a B20

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How long

How long what? I was waiting for the tractor model number, but sent information on a B20.

I can call.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Phone call session started

AXLE diagram

Thank you!