Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

2014 Kioti DK40 loader won’t raise front end off ground. Ill…

2014 Kioti DK40 loader...

2014 Kioti DK40 loader won’t raise front end off ground

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ill have to get back to ya with the serial #

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I’m a auto mechanic not a tractor mechanic. I’ve cked the fluid level. Loader will go up most of the way but when you apply down pressure it has no Strength

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/10/2021
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows depending on their daily schedule.Sorry to hear you're having these troubles with this loader attachment. If all other bucket functions are working normally and at full power except for your lift arms, check your relief valve cartridges and your control valve spools for any type of damage or scoring on the machined surfaces but also any debris that would cause the valves to stick and malfunction. Look for any damaged O-rings that would cause a bypass of pressure within the control valve as well. If this all checks out okay, pressure test your cylinders by disconnecting the hoses with the cylinder deadheaded in one direction in order to pressurize one side of the cylinder with shop air in order to verify whether or not air bypasses to the opposite side and out the other port of the cylinder. Test this in both directions.If all of this checks out okay, you'll want to have your pressures tested and confirmed that they are within OEM specifications for your tractor and loader model and serial number service book. This will help determine whether or not you have a pump problem or control valve related problem.I hope you find this information helpful. Reply back with the results of these checks if any further help is needed. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Dan, Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you so much, I'll ck those things and keep ya posted...
Thanks again

You are very welcome.