Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

It's Dwayne ([email protected]) contacted you yesterday…

It's Dwayne (*****@******.***) contacted you...
It's Dwayne (*****@******.***) contacted you yesterday about my 2018 Kubota Tractor L3301 Gear Tractor. Have code PO563 showing after I jump started the Tractor yesterday. Disconnected the battery and charged battery overnight like you said, put on tractor this morning. Tractor started right up runs normal but still have code showing PO563. Happened two years ago in real cold weather dealership mechanic gave me a sequence using two side buttons on side of dash. The park regeneration switch and the DPF INHIBIT switch in sequence to get rid of the code. Can you help me with that to clear the code?
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/10/2021
Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day.

Dwayne, did you test the charging system voltage at the battery, cables, and alternator to see if it is charging within 13-15 volts?

Try this procedure to clear the codes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyutqvwxjoq7g7e/clearmode.png?dl=0

Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know so I can mark your question complete. Moose

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have a voltage indicator. It's a procedure that I'm looking for that you use the buttons on the side (parked regeneration switch and the DPH INHIBIT switch) in a sequence to clear the code. I did it two years ago with the help of a mechanic. Please send me the instructions on clearing the code. Dwayne
Phone call session started

Nice talking to you Dwayne