Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I just bought a set of gauges and fittings to check the

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a set of gauges and fittings to check the pressure in my Kioti CK30 tractor bucket. I went to put it on the quick disconnects and not 1 fits, the threads are not right. I just paid for these gauges and were recommended for use by Kioti, any idea to make them work?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Need to ck the hydraulic pressure on my Kioti CK30 tractor bucket. Bought the pressure test kit that was recommended by Kioti, with 3 gages, different fittings, and the threads are all wrong on the tractor end of things, I do have quick disconnects. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can make this kit work?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/24/2021
Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day.

If you take one of the hoses or fittings from the hydraulics on the tractor plus your gauges to tractor supply or a place that makes hydraulic hoses. You should be able to make the setup work right by getting the correct attachments to hook it all up.

Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know so I can mark your question complete. Moose

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks

You are welcome.