Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

2400 tractor won't turnover. suspect safety switches. need…

Customer Question
2400 tractor won't turnover...

2400 tractor won't turnover. suspect safety switches. need to know locations and procedure.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have made sure battery was charged. tried to locate safety switches and toggled them. Been awhile since I did that so have to start over. I used the tractor one day, next day wouldn't turn over. Did it once before and I finely found a loose switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Would be nice to know where to look.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/30/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Make of 2400? Deere, Ford, Kubota?