Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Want to attach lawn rake to my kubto tractor. Want to

Want to attach lawn...

Want to attach lawn rake to my kubto tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Want to purchase a lawn rake for the back of my kuboto

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just came up with the idea. I spend a lot of time raking after I cut the grass

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Flat land about an acre

9/11/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
my model number is ***** 2080

How wide is the deck? 54 inch?

if you add in the rubber grass deflector.45 inches for the steel deck

The pick a 48 inch rake!

Is there a lawn sweeper/rake you would recommend to be attached to the hitch?

I would go with the one in the main link, a 50 inch one.

thanks, John

Thank you!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician