Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

John deere 3032e pto clutch repair. Pto assembly needs major…

Customer Question
John deere 3032e...

John deere 3032e pto clutch repair

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me more about what's going on?

Pto assembly needs major repairs ,replace two broken shafts , install new bearings ,which requires separating front of tractor and backof tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Need help with pto clutch repairs on john deere 3032e

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

I need to replace broken shafts, bad bearings, seals, which requires seperating tractor in half.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/21/2020
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family,etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated,for status, etc.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with this tractor. I see that you have multiple problems with this tractor requiring major work to resolve. With the extent of the work that you are doing to this tractor, you need to have a service manual on hand because there are many specifications in tolerances that you need to follow as well as procedures to make sure everything is within factory specifications for reassembly and to prevent rework. Even as an experienced technician, always want to reference the manual to make sure everything is within specifications and nothing is overlooked. I did some research for you to find a reasonably priced manual for immediate download which is less expensive than the dealer by a considerable amount. Click on this link below to access the manual that I found for you. This is going to contain all of your clutch and transmission assembly information as well as your specifications. There is never a good supplement to having the manual on hand when you are servicing, disassembling, rebuilding , or working on major components. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can.

https://aplusmanual.com/2153/john-deere-3032e-3036e-3038e-compact-utility-tractors-service-technical-manual-tm100619