Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

755 jd cant keep solenoid plunger in after start up I

Customer Question
755 jd cant keep...

755 jd cant keep solenoid plunger in after start up I replaced the solenoid but same thing happens

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

755 is the model don't know the serial no

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am put on a new solenoid same thing I have continuity through wires and switch

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/3/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! I will try my best to help!

Tractor, dozer, loader? Deere makes 755 in all of them. Starter solenoid or fuel solenpid?

compact tractor

Starter solenoid or fuel solenoid?

Fuel compact tractor

Yanmar engine. The fuel solenoid has to have 12 volts to it as long as the key is on. It has three wires, and two coils inside. The large coil for start is powered only when starter is on, the run coil has to be energized at al times. Do you have voltage at all times to the fuel solenoid?