Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kioti ck20hs tractor with 350 hours loader and backhoe quit…

Customer Question
Kioti ck20hs tractor with...

Kioti ck20hs tractor with 350 hours loader and backhoe quit working seems like no pressure drives and steers ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Kioti ck20hs 350 hrs loader and backhoe not working seems like no pressure at all drives and steers ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Do fluid level, quick disconnects

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/16/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! I will try my best to help!

Is there any oil coming from the pump for the rear hydraulics? Loosen a line to check, if no oil circulating, the pump is not being turned. Check the pump drive.