Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My mower was cutting fine but all of a sudden doesn’t move…

Customer Question
Hi my mower was...

Hi my mower was cutting fine but all of a sudden doesn’t move forward or reverse but the engine still runs fine along with the blades

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kubota z274

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im currently cutting the grass when it just stopped moving forward

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

I haven’t tried anything else

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/13/2020
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline between 3-4 Pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2-3 pm CST

I suggest checking the drive belt, may have broke or stretched.

The drive belt is fineI just checked it

HI,

Can you recheck the model, I am not showing a Kubota Z 274.

Z724

Thank you.

Do you see the fan spinning on the transaxle?