Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Trying to do 200 hr service on my Gator 855d. Manual

Trying to do 200...

Trying to do 200 hr service on my Gator 855d. Manual suggests to grease front and rear suspension bearings that I can't find.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Where on the machine can I find that information?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm servicing the machine myself.

5/28/2020
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline between 3-4 Pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2-3 pm CST

There are grease fittings on the bolt heads see diagram below.

I hope this helps you.

Mine do not have grease fittingsCheaper model?

Hi

Thank you for the response.

Yes, lower model w/o grease fittings.

Liked “Hi
Thank you for the response.
Yes, lower model w/o grease fittings.
Wayne”Thank you for the help. Have a great day :-)

You are very welcome.

Morning,

If you have any follow up questions, please let me know using the reply button. If you are satisfied with my help, please let me know so we can complete your question.

I am satisfied with your help.

If you could please rate the service, by clicking the stars, I can close the questions.

Wayne, Journeyman
I would love to give you a five star rating but I am unable to access the site. Is there any other way I can do it?

Hi

You can contact customer service and tell them to rate me 5 stars.

You can contact them here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help