Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kubota L2250D - Where is the hydraulic oil level for the…

Kubota L2250D - Where...

Kubota L2250D - Where is the hydraulic oil level for the transmission and bucket?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

L2250D-56937

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

The hydraulic lines have been replaced, But I need to know the oil level for filling it.

5/20/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

OK

# 90 in the link below is the sight gage for the transmission and hydraulic oil fill, the filler cap is on the top of the transmission,

Thank you, ***** ***** a help.

Thank you!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I did reply that your answer was helpful. Thank you.

Got it, thanks!