Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a kubota Z121SKH-48 so turn mower. I had earlier

Customer Question
I have a kubota...

I have a kubota Z121SKH-48 so turn mower. I had earlier reinstalled my belt which was kick off by a piece of wood wedged in the groove of the pulley. Was working fine and was mowing fine. All of a sudden it stopped moving. Blades will turn but the mower will not move

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I thought that was the make and model

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/28/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The mower uses a single belt from the top pulley on the engine to drive both transmissions, this belt is off a pulley or broken. It is the only thing that the two drives have in common. See the link below.

Thank you

Thank you!