Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Where is the drain valve for the hydraulic fluid change in a…

Where is the drain...

Where is the drain valve for the hydraulic fluid change in a Kioti CK 35 tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Where is the drian valve for the hydraulic fluid change in a kioti Ck 35 tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. wrong fluid was added by a helper into the hydraulic fluid.. 80 90 gear oli was added. the tractor mechanics advised us to change the hydraulic fluid as soon as possible. We purchased fluid and filter for our Kioti ck 35 2009 tractor. We are not tractor people but think we can do this. No manual shows us where the drain is located

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Basic steps to change our hydraulic fluid in the Kioti CK35 tractor

4/9/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

ok

The drain is the plug on the bottom of the transmission or rear end, either plug will drain the system. The transmission and rear-end are your hydraulic reservoir.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Thanks do you know how much hydraulic fluid is needed for the Kioti ck 35 needsThanks for the information that's all I need. If it doesn't register enough we will purchase more

Around 8 gallons, you can never get it completely dry.