Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

2305 Deere. The fuel Solenoid SOLE. 2305 JD The fuel

2305 John Deere....

2305 John Deere. The fuel Solenoid SOLE

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

2305 JD The fuel solenoid clicks in when you turn on the key, then clicks off. Replaced the 4diodes same thing happened. Voltage drops at solenoid wire with solenoid unplugged.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced 3 of the v4 diodes. Put 12 voltes to solenoid itself it snaps in and stays. Checked seat switch if I release the seat switch then set back down the the solenoid kicks in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

I checked ground cables too.

Is someone going to help me
2/16/2020
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/64360/referrer/navigation/pgId/2621528

Sounds good

# 6 shows to be fuel shutoff timer.?? It may be shutting off voltage to the solenoid.

Is this the Yanmar engine, with three wire solenoid?

Give me a minute

OK>

three wire she

Whte wire gets power from starter solenoids motor side, and is active only when the starter is engaged, the other wire should have voltage as long as the key is on. Typically get power from the key through a relay.

The bolts drop about a second after turning on key if I let off on seat switch then press back down solenoid stays inPops back out upon release

Replace the fuel shutoff timer.

Where is it located have no Manuel on it just purchased the tractor with the problem can I talk back tomorrow
Ok can I change those side to side there r two side by side that r the same

Parts list shows two different numbers, so are not alike.??

Ok CanI try this Monday then get back to you if I need to. Then do the rating then

OK>

Thank you very much.

Thank you!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician