Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How much is the charge for this service. Thanks. Kioti

Customer Question

How much is the charge for this service. Thanks
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Kioti PX9520
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, failing to start, turning key, sometimes will start, sometimes it will not. Engine not turning over. I suspect electrical problem
JA: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Cost of this service.please
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 days ago.

Hi, My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 days ago.

The first thing you want to do is test your battery with a digital battery tester to confirm it is performing within the specifications is rated for and that there are no bad cells or other internal problems with the battery. If this checks okay, check all of your cables and connections for any corrosion or damage between your battery to your starter assembly, including all grounds that would potentially cause these symptoms. Also check the wiring between your ignition switch and starter solenoid S terminal. Verify whether or not you have power there with the ignition switch and the cranking position. It is that S terminal that signals the starter to crank the engine over. If there is power there, your battery and cables all check out good, the problem is in your starter solenoid and starter assembly. If you have no power there, check all of your safety switches such as your neutral safety switch and clutch and PTO switches for problems that could possibly prevent the engine from cranking over. With the ignition switch in the on position, test for power on both sides of your fuses replacing any fuse with power only on one side. Swap your relays one at a time with a known good one for testing purposes. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks Dan, I will follow your suggestions. Should I still have problems I will contact you again.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 days ago.
You're very welcome and it's a pleasure to help.