Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Kioti dealer failed to refill front trans axle and ck20 HST…

Kioti dealer failed to...

Kioti dealer failed to refill front trans axle and ck20 HST 4wd locked up? Dealer to pick up but need advise on proper service?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Do not have serial number handy, but ck 20 hst with 637 hours

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, dealer to pick up Monday.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Agriculture Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just concerned about possible damage, what to request of dealer for complete repair. Thx

9/28/2019
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

What you tell the dealer is you want a complete NEW front transaxle

not to rebuild the old one, and not a rebuilt unit.

You want a new Transaxle installed with a 1-year Warranty.

I hope this helps you.

Wayne, Journeyman
Thank you.

Thank you for the response.

Glad I could Help!

“If there are any other questions or specific concerns that you may have on this issue at a later time, please feel free to reply back and ask.”