Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a hydraulic problem on my deere 1010 vintage tractor…

Customer Question
I have a hydraulic...

I have a hydraulic problem on my john deere 1010 vintage tractor loader=backhoe notice leak on hydrulic hose fitting on the bucket while under pressure it was leaking fluid stop the tractor spread the bachoe out to reach hose fitting took off hose then tighten fitting turn360 degrees put hose back on started tractor and nothing know pressure backhoe or the front loader talk to many people and one told me it was the pump and another told me how to check the pump and did by takeing fitting loose from the pumb going to the control and fluid was rapidly coming out the hose so I stopped there and then another guy says put pressure in the hydralic tank what a no no that was blew hose got hose fix refilled tank and still nothing a help would be apreciated .

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Hi I have jojn deere 1010 vintage tractor/loader/backhoe was using it while digging notice leak in the back hoe bucket area so stretched hoe out took hose off fitting turn fitting 360 degress to tight it up then put hose back on and started the tractor to finish digging and no hydraulic backhoe or front loader check with a hydraulic guy told me to find the hose from the but pump and losen it up and see if you get fluid and I did that wasn't the problem another guy tell me to put air in to the hydraulic tank that just blew a hose got that fix fill tank back up start tractor mess with controls and still nothing I nee help finding out this problem now it is an old tractor gasoline 4cylinder.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/8/2019
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

If you've lost your functions, check inside the filter for any signs of metal or debris that would flag a hydraulic pump failure or component failure occurring. It will look like glitter in the oil and filter if present. If this is clean, also check your suction screen. If they are clean in the oil is free of metal or debris, have your pressures tested and confirmed whether or not they are within factory specifications. It is a pleasure to help anyway I can.