Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I’m wondering what would typically be included in a major…

Customer Question
I’m wondering what would...

I’m wondering what would typically be included in a major service of a Kioti CK25 (or CK 24) with over 700 hours showing.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Checking..

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Kioti CK2510. HST MODEL NUMBER 3A165LWB

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Typically serviced by a Kioti capable mechanic. Routine service plus what ever is noticed.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
7/3/2019
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

Usually,service intervals run about every 250 hours for the engine filter and oil service , grease and regular maintenance .at 500 hours you would usually include the drivetrain filters and components as well as your hydraulic. At 1000 hours , this would be a little more involved maybe with your drivetrain oil included, possible valve adjustments etc. . Then it continues on up to 2000 hours which is all fluids and all filters . All of this information is found in your operators manual for this tractor. It's a pleasure to help anyway I can .

Excellent and helpful feed back

Pleasure to help.