Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have a MF135 that leaks transmission fluid. Have to add

Customer Question
Have a MF135 that...

Have a MF135 that leaks transmission fluid. Have to add about a gallon of fluid before each use. I' a shade tree mechanic. Looking for suggestions. Have been searching the internet for a service dvd with no success.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Will have to get the serial number the model I read off the side of the tractor Massey Ferguson 135.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/19/2019
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

Just Answer might prompt you for a phone call,

that request is not from me and is not necessary.

Give me a bit to pull up this file.

Hi

Thank you for waiting.

click here for your manual but it is not a DVD.

You need to split the tractor and replace the front seals in the trans.

I hope this helps you