Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a issue with deere, The last year you made the 3005…

Customer Question
I have a issue...

I have a issue with john deere, The last year you made the 3005 john deere Compact Tractor I bought the tractor, bush hog 4' tiller 4' and push pull scrap 4' brand new.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I,am not done, the next year i went to the john deere place to purchase a front end loader they said john deere no longer makes a loader yo fit that tractor. i said way they could not give me an answer, i have tried 3 times to get them to help get a loader have had no luck. this is the dealership in salisbury n.c.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/11/2019
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 3 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

Give me a bit to look up this file