Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have kioti ck 25 went thru some brush then i noticed

Customer Question
I have kioti ck...

I have kioti ck 25 went thru some brush then i noticed the4wheel was not working it put wheel drive going thhh

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It in*****the rod was gong also it has happend before i just went and put bake in*****i tried he front wheels off the ground that did not work i am out of ideas

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
What I meant to say (keyboard problems) was that I have a Kioti CK 25. I went through some brush and then I noticed that the 4WD wasn't working. I stopped and looked down and the 4WD engagement rod had been pushed back into 2WD. I have tried the front wheels up to try and move the engagement rod back into 4WD with no success. At this point I am out of ideas. Help?
11/25/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you. I appreciate it.

Is the lever moving the shaft going into the transmission housing? If it is, checks the driveshaft couplers, the shift linkage may be fine, and the drive shaft is not turning due to a sheared pin.

I will look in the morning and get back to you. Thanks!

OK>