Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 9540 Kubota tractor with front end loader problems.

Customer Question
I have a 9540...

I have a 9540 Kubota tractor with front end loader problems. At first the tractor needed to be at idle speed to work frontend loader. If you sped the tractor up it would stop working. You could then idle the tractor down and the loader would start working again. Now with the tractor at idle speed the loader will move just a little and stop, you would have to release the control and start over again to move the loader a little more.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks!

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/16/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Is it both loader functions? Boom and bucket, or just one?

Both

With both acting up, how is the loader valve attached to the hydraulics? Thru quick connector directly connected. My guess is with disconnects, and either the pressure or the return is not fully open. If it is with quick connects, unless you take valve on and off, which would be unusual, remove the quick connect for pressure and return hook hoses up directly.

I see the question is still open.??